To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Executive
FrankCrum Staffing • Clearwater, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Superstars wanted! We're looking for a Business Development Executive, ideally come from a sales or recruitment background and with
A winning personality and desire to connect with clients, assertive sales skills and closing ability. You are hungry, passionate and love connecting with potential clients. A team player with a consultative and a responsive business style.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission. Yes, we said uncapped!
- Work Life balance
- Individualistic Approach. FrankCrum Staffing (FCS) encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all.”
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.
- Lead with honesty and integrity.
- Lead the charge in new account development as well as current account expansion by learning client’s businesses and determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge of FrankCrum Staffing services and find innovative solutions
- Meet revenue and gross profit quotas for new and existing business
- Achieves established sales and performance goals
- Consults hiring managers in the selection process
- Manages open job orders from intake to fulfillment
- Collaborates with teammates to fill open positions
- Markets candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, marketing, presentations and follow-up communications.
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities.
- Actively sell against competitors
- Two (2) years direct business to business sales
- At lest one (1) year of recruiting and/or staffing industry experience
- Proven success selling managed services for IT staffing and/or consulting firms
- A history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams
- Possesses a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment
- High school education or equivalent
- Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union