FrankCrum Staffing (FCS) is a family owned business that has served clients and candidates in the Tampa Bay area successfully for over 35 years. We believe in doing the right things for the right reasons. We strive to earn your respect and repeat business by driving real business value. FCS helps keep your business running smoothly with the right talent.
Our staffing specialties include Professional, Technology, Administrative and Light Industrial fields. We bring a full array of resources to bear for our clients to include, team members who are certified pros, best-in-class technology and recruiting platforms, market and salary research capabilities, training resources and proven processes. We take a consultative approach to customize our services to meet your hiring needs. As an added value of using FCS, we also offer benefits to our contract or temporary-to-hire employees in addition to a number of other unique programs and discounts.
Due to recent expansion of our staffing sites, FCS has a great opportunity for a Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will join our team of staffing professionals to continue our focus on meeting client needs on a national level.
Superstars wanted! We're looking for a Business Development Manager, ideally come from a sales or recruitment background and with a HUNTER MENTALITY, CONSULTIVE approach and the ability to build long term relationships.
What do we want in this SUPERSTAR SALES person:
A winning personality and desire to connect with clients, assertive sales skills and closing ability. You are hungry, passionate and love connecting with potential clients. A team player with a consultative and a responsive business style.
In return we offer…
The BEST MANAGEMENT team and support.... Our culture is one of the things that defines us
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission. Yes, we said uncapped!
- Work Life balance
- Individualistic Approach. FCS encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all.”
This Person Will Be Accountable For The Following
- Lead with honesty and integrity.
- Lead the charge in new account development as well as current account expansion.
- Meet revenue and gross profit quotas for new and existing business
- Achieves established sales and performance goals
- Consults hiring managers in the selection process
- Manages open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborates with teammates to fill open positions
- Markets candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- You have proven success selling managed services for IT staffing and/or consulting firms.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams.
- You possess a stellar work ethic & unparalleled sense of commitment.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Actively sell against competitors
- Two (2) years direct business to business sales
- At lest one (1) year of recruiting and/or staffing industry experience
- Proven success selling professional staffing services
- A history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams
- Possesses a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment
- High school education or equivalent
- Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.
Hardworking And Dedicated