To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9380 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33173
- Reggie Holt
- Phone: (305) 685-0381
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Targeted Case Manager
Institute for Child & Family Health • Miami, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Institute for Child and Family Health (ICFH) is a not-for-profit established in 1945 that provides behavioral health and prevention services to children and their families in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. It is one of the oldest and largest community mental health centers exclusively dedicated to the well-being of children and their families in the State of Florida. ICFH employs a staff of more than 300 full-time and part-time employees, and administers multiple contracts and grants from a diversity of funding sources in order to provide services in the following six areas: Child and Family Counseling; Substance Abuse Prevention; Early Childhood Programs; Violence Prevention; Literacy and Educational Development; and Professional Training Programs.
The Mental Health Targeted Case Manager is responsible for providing community-based case management services to assigned clients. These services include, but are not limited to assessing clients need for services, advocating and linking to services and monitoring of services. All case management services must be provided in accordance with the Medicaid Mental Health Targeted Case Management Handbook, ICFH policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinates services for assigned clients.
- Completes all documentation within given deadlines and in accordance with the Medicaid Mental Health Targeted Case Management Handbook and ICFH policies and procedures.
- Maintains consistent communication with other providers working with assigned clients to help ensure effective treatment for the clients.
- Coordinates and participates in treatment team meetings.
- Participates in weekly supervision with supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field; one year of full time or equivalent of related case management experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances;
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college and three years of full time or equivalent of related case management experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances.
- Resume must clearly reflect related experience.
- Has knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances; and
- Is knowledgeable of and will comply with state and federal statues, rules and policies that effect the target population.
- Must become a Certified Case Manager through the Florida Certification Board.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
ICFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer