Judson Group has partnered with a growing employer in the search for a Junior .NET Developer.
- 2+ years of progressive software development in the .NET environment (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Experience with Crystal Reports or similar reporting tool.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics Solomon.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: LOS6343
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Judson Group has
provided retained, priority, and contingency search services to a number of
leading large, mid-sized, and small organizations nationally. Our firm
specializes in Financial Services, Banking, Wealth Management, and IT search
needs in a variety of industries. We provide permanent and contract staffing
solutions on a retained, priority or contingency basis.
View the full profile
Judson Group is in the business of
helping top talent and trusted employers find each other. We connect candidates
we’ve gotten to know, both personally and professionally, with companies whose
needs we understand inside and out. Our person to person approach, beyond
resumes and algorithms, fosters more authentic, mutually beneficial working
relationships. Whether you’re looking for standout talent or a career that
aligns with your unique skills, each and every match is hand-selected with you