To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lombard, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Brokerage Branch Manager
Dupre Logistics • Lombard, IL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Branch Manager in Lombard, IL to support our Strategic Capacity Services business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics, a $200mm leading edge logistics company, is grounded on a culture of solid core values that are “always forward thinking.” We focus on the safety of our team members, outstanding customer service, and profitable growth. Our consistent growth each year is fueled by designing unique Logistics & Transportation solutions for our customers and providing flawless execution of those solutions. Dupre’ Logistics’ vision focuses our energy and resources to align our greatest treasure – our people.
Reporting to Vice President of Brokerage, the Branch Manager is responsible for the start-up and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and channel strategies. Also responsible for developing the sales plan to fulfill the customer acquisition and revenue goals of the organization. Manage all aspects of the sales and operations functions including inside sales, outside sales, and customer service teams within the Branch. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of an aggressive growth plan of non-asset brokerage business. Work in coordination with other company business units, develop the strategic and tactical direction for the unit, establish management processes and metrics for performance and be accountable for financial and growth performance of the brokerage. Supervises process improvement internally and in the company’s arrangements with its customers, carriers and channel marketing partners. Completes necessary planning activities for both short term and long-term goals of the business including budgetary planning, analysis, and review. Substantial logistics brokerage experience with team management experience and capability to direct and training sales staff. Challenge is to build world-class team, develop high-level service offering, motivating and leading staff while increasing revenues and improving profitability.
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· Proven background growing a Non-Asset Brokerage from early stage to mature business (5 -7 years)
· Strong selling skills including ability to effectively articulate benefits of products and services in a tele-selling context.
· P&L responsibility (Budgeting, Forecasting)
· Modes of transportation (Truckload, Bulk)
· Sales management (Inside & Outside)
· Sales development (Hire, Train, Coach, Mentor)
· Establish sales plans, strategies, procedures, metrics
· Formalized Sales Training or On-the Job Training
· Operational Responsibility
· Pricing & Margin integrity
· Develop and execute business plan strategies
· Develop & manage KPI’s (i.e. Customer Development, Profitability, Market Penetration)
· Computer literate (Microsoft Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel)
Background Preferred (but not required):
· Education: College Graduate-BA or BS
· Sector experience (i.e. Food, Chemical, Hazmat, CPG, Industrial, Government, Automotive, High Tech)