To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53703
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-709-8288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Madison company seeking a Financial Analyst. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
- Non-profit Organization
- Flexible schedule- open to 30-40 hours
- Variety of tasks- Analysis, internal audit, Grant disbursements, handle credits and loans
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas/findings effectively
Keywords: financial analyst, financial analysis, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, analyst, finance, modeling, excel