3MK is actively seeking to fill an opening for a Marketing Sales Rep in our Providence office. The Marketing Sales Rep would support the sales process and business development team.
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional with experience working in technology and a fundamental understanding of the tech industry in RI . This person is energetic, irresistibly personable, and exhibits winning written and oral communication skills. This position is ideal for a self-starter interested in dreaming and building marketing initiatives with the help of our clients.
- Plan and execute marketing, branding, sales goals, and public relations initiatives
- Prepare and present sales and marketing strategies to leadership to advance Summit's objectives
- Operate with a comprehensive understanding of our clients
- Be the main point of contact for all marketing initiatives for both external and internal resources
- Ensure brand messages and communications are consistent
- Increasing Summit's sales
- Work with our business development team to create a marketing strategy that will support their objectives
- Meeting with customers face to face and conducting presentations
- Having full knowledge of our client's brands, goals, and standards
- Monday - Friday work week
- Representing the leading technology companies in the country
- Health benefits that start upon hire
- Competitive pay structure (training, base, bonus, residual)
- Taking part in Philanthropy
The candidate for this position will be high energy, multi-tasking, self-starter that is innately motivated to deliver projects and tasks on time while exceeding expectations. The candidate’s ability to manage multiple tasks and drive accountability with both internal and external partners will be the key to success. Projects include but are not limited to assisting in the coordination and production of a wide range of marketing, sales, and communications.
The perfect candidate is able to find fun in every endeavor and is motivated by a team environment with a growing, yet well-established company that emphasizes integrity, hard work, friends first and a do the right thing approach to everything.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while having fun
- Excellent project planning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external marketing team members
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously and under tight timelines
- Ability to build relationships with others on the marketing team and in other field offices
- A high degree of professionalism when interacting with an internal or external client
- Business to business or recruitment-related marketing experience
- 2 -4 year degree OR equivalent experience
- Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service experience