PrideStaff is seeking a Project Manager-Customer Service candidate who continually strives to provide the best customer experience utilizing knowledge on the customer perspective. The Project Managers goal is to integrate processes, communication and software applications that result in exceptional customer service responses. This client is an industry leader in manufacturing innovative machines and will require the candidate to be in-office at the Carson, CA location.
This is a direct hire full-time position and is NOT focused on programming or IT support.
*Please note only candidates who meet the qualifications listed and can commute reliably to the job location will be considered. This is an in-office position and does not offer remote work at this time.
Program and Project Management
· Provide exceptional insight and motivation towards improving the customer experience.
· Work cohesively and proactively with cross functional teams in Marketing, Asset Management, Communications, Service & IT and upper Management.
· Oversee and initiate management of Service Cloud implementation.
· Manage delegation of tasks based on job requirements and skillset.
· Implement and manage off-site Customer Service, Asset Management and Technical Support throughout the network.
· Review, assess and implement revised call handling system
· Other duties as necessary
· B.S. or M.S. College Degree a MUST, University Preferred
· Proficient in MS Office and Software Tools
· 2-8 years proven Project Management experience
· Excellent customer service and customer insight
· Fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage getting from one location to another in several buildings, lift up to 40lbs, manage being in one position for extended periods for training
· Experience with SalesForce and/or ERP a PLUS
· Prefer high energy candidates that also have active listening skills