Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enforce and administer various human resources policies and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Support SUSA Human Resources gathering and distributing company information to include benefit information, payroll, immigration and corporate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for any human resource reporting that is required of the Company (headcount reporting).
• Assist Director of HR with affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Responsible for the training files and ISO compliancy of those files.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Participate in developing training program for company personnel and conducts new-employee orientation.
• Participate in recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
• Partner with Director of HR Manager to handle employee relations, including; conflict resolution, counseling, on boarding, off boarding, exit interviewing and employee maintenance in ADP Vantage System, and job descriptions
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements. Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion
• Manage internship program training, on boarding, engagement, evaluation, and coordination of recruiting schedule
• Manage leave administration to include FLMA, ADA, and short-term disability
• Actively participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures.
• Responsible for assuming all HR Coordinator duties as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field required.
• This position is open to entry-level candidates.
• Able and willing to travel up to 10% of the time both domestically and internationally, as required.
• Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
• Excellent communication and presentation skill, both written and verbal.
• Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who can consistently strive to exceed goals and push expectations.
• Ability to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on boarding.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; actively seeks opportunities to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Promote employee benefits through various employee events
- Conduct employee orientation and employee exit interview
- Administer company employee benefits and compensation programs
- Reporting employee orientation, development, and training employee relations compensation and benefits
- Assist with employee relations issues including employee discipline
- Counseling employees through employee relations issues
- Foster employee relations by resolving employee personnel issues
- Conduct employee terminations and employee exit interviews
- Administrating employee benefits and payroll
- Investigate employee complaints related to employee relations issues
- Support the administration of employee benefits, worker's compensation and employee relations
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Affecting employee benefits or claims
- Redirect employee questions regarding benefits
- Assist in employee relations issues
- Respond to employee relations issues
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Provide support with employee relations
- Managing employee records, compensation and benefits
- Presenting new employee orientation programs
Conduct Employee Orientation
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Maintain Retention Program