To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1070 Commercial Street
San Jose, CA 95112
- Whitney Spradling
- Phone: 6233885491
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sigler Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for expanding residential customer base and acquiring new business. Develop client relationships to create and maintain a strong customer base supporting sales in a designated territory. Provide planning and development to meet business goals. Position reports to the respective Regional Manager or Residential Strategic Products Sales Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Solicit new accounts and develop market strategies
· Maintain constant personal contact with assigned accounts and foster relations with new accounts
· Serve as a host at dealer meetings, conferences, incentive trips, and similar functions
· Attend, when necessary, training classes to acquire skills to meet customer needs
· Take proactive approach to develop sales and solve problems
· Responsible for developing and implementing product line growth strategies
· Assist with developing new business and sales plans
· Monitor and drive marketing communication for product line
Critical Knowledge and Skills:
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
· Prepare and lead quality presentations
· Analyze market and sales data
· Work independently while meeting assigned goals within designated time frames
· Articulate products/services offered by effective oral and written communication skills
· Work in a fast pace environment
· Work in a safe manner and constant state of alertness
· This position has been designated a safety sensitive position
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
· 2-4 years sales experience within the HVAC industry with experience in the operations of a wholesale HVAC equipment branch preferred
· 2-4 years of experience in residential and commercial contractor relationships
· Proven success in establishing and meeting sales goals
· Proven work history in sales and marketing with a focus on air conditioning, ventilation, and heating equipment at the wholesale distribution level