To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McMinnville, Oregon, OR 97128
- Jim Stein
- Phone: 541-408-9838
- Phone:: 866-583-6330
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hvac Service Technician
LP GAS CO - McMinnville, Oregon • McMinnville, Oregon, OR
Posted 2 months ago
We are a locally operated Propane Gas and Fuel Oil company
We are looking for a competent Propane Gas Service Technician with a strong Appliance background, preferably in the Propane Gas, Home Hearth, HVAC, Natural Gas, Gas Plumbing, Gas Appliance Repair.
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for the safe installation of items such as propane storage tanks, gas piping and gas appliances. You will drive a flatbed truck to deliver, install and remove large propane tanks. During daily interaction with customers, you will provide exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
Other responsibilities of the Installer role include:
- Installing Propane Tanks
- Installing, maintaining and servicing commercial and residential propane systems.
- Installing, repairing and maintaining propane appliances for retail customers
- Providing emergency response and system installation and testing
- Inspecting vehicle and notifying supervisor of needed equipment, supplies or routine maintenance
- Preparing and maintaining records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- Operating truck in accordance to established safety procedures
Propane / Natural Gas / HVAC - Appliance / Gas Plumbing / Service Technician Installer
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- State Gas Fitters License (Preferred)
- Service or install work experience in the Propane Gas, Natural Gas, HVAC, Home Hearth or Oil Heat industry, preferred
- Recent driving experience, preferred
- Class B CDL license with tanker and hazmat endorsements (Preferred)
- Endorsements must be obtained within first 60 days
Benefits of the Service Technician role include:
- Medical and Dental plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Company Holidays
- And Much More!
Propane / Natural Gas / HVAC / Appliance / Gas Plumbing Service Technician Installer