Manufacturing maintenance professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an industry-leading company? Let the Onin Staffing help you to put your best foot forward! We are a privately held multi-regional staffing agency serving the Southeast, Mid-south, Midwestern and Southwestern United States. Our goal is to build long-term, sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, internal employees and our contractors. We currently have great assignments for Maintenance Technicians with some of our top clients.
Here at Onin Staffing we don’t define you by the length of your assignment. People are our business, so we need each other to survive and thrive. Whether you have worked with us for two days or two years, you are part of the team. In order to attract and retain the best talent there must be a win-win relationship—therefore, we offer a liberal vacation and holiday pay plan, robust healthcare benefits, bonus programs and even a scholarship for continuing education. But the true difference is in how we view our workforce. We believe that people are a responsibility, not a commodity. With Onin you are not a “temp"—you are a teammate. Contact us today!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment in accordance with electrical diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications. This will include performing root-cause analysis for all mechanical and electrical equipment.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Repairing and maintaining the facility’s machinery and mechanical equipment using various tools and equipment
- Documenting all machine repairs
- Performing preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Dismantling defective machines and equipment, and installing new or repaired parts, following specifications or blueprints, and using precision measuring instruments and hand-tools
- Installing machinery and equipment according to blueprints and other specifications
- Following all safety regulations and adhering to OSHA standards
- Conferring with department supervisors and production employees to determine status of assigned projects
- Practicing good housekeeping standards
- Performing other essential duties as assigned
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school OR 5-7 years of related experience or training OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- Ability to write work orders, parts requests, shift logs, routine reports, and correspondence
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly, and to occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds
The Onin Group - We Don’t Hire Temps, We Hire Teammates
Complex Problem Solving
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)