Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Timely input of employee information changes including new hires and terminations into the HRIS and payroll system
* Coordinates the Unemployment benefit audits
* Filing and maintaining files including personnel, unemployment, immigration, I-9’s, emergency contact, binder, benefits, compensation)
* Enters data for unit payroll on personal computer and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
* Work in billing system processing AP and AR
Payroll and billing is split 50/50
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an administrative accounting role is required.
* Experience in Payroll or Human Resources is preferred.
* Experience with Ultimate Software (Ultipro) is preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
* Intermediate level Microsoft office skills
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
* Strong interpersonal skills, interacts well with multiple departments as required
* Detail oriented
* Multi-lingual a plus
Language / Communication Skills:
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Must have the ability to communicate and disclose data in an accurate manner
* Must be able to communicate effectively with management team and staff.