Aimark is currently seeking an entry-level individual for our open Sales Associate position! Looking for more autonomy in your work and an opportunity for performance-based growth? We thought so! Our goal is to teach our team members the fundamentals of direct marketing, sales, and account management, and then move them into progressively bigger roles of Team Leadership and Marketing/Sales Management.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for the following:
-Direct marketing and sales for our telecommunications, electronics, and home improvement clients
-Face-to-face interaction with our customers and clients
What does a typical day look like?
1. IN THE OFFICE: heavy focus on professional leadership development, marketing and sales training, and team building!
2. MEETING FACE-TO-FACE WITH CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS: discussing customer and client needs and providing excellent customer service, building lasting relationships, and managing current and acquiring new accounts
· Customer service skills
· Desire to work with people face-to-face
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Positive, professional attitude
*The Sales Account position is entry-level, so no direct experience is required!*
· Rapid growth
· Competitive compensation
· Team atmosphere
· Experience executive team
· Industry-leading client
· Improved communication skills
Resolve Customer Issue