To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Creve Coeur, MO
- Rubal Kaur
- Phone: (248) 275-1064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ICONMA • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Duration: 1 year
We are currently recruiting for a Business Architect who will join NA Production Research organization to develop new, transformative business capabilities in the research pipeline of Product Supply and the IT tools that support the pipeline.
The Business Architect will play a key role in understanding and redesigning business processes, tools and data. He/she will also be able to align strategic business goals and objectives with IT strategy, roadmaps and existing products and services. A strong focus on business processes, operations and analysis frameworks will be required, in order to develop an integrated view of current and future state of Business operations, using a cohesive framework and available industry and client standard frameworks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with business and technology leads to develop and maintain business capability roadmaps, journey maps and other HCD artifacts.
- Capturing and mapping AS-IS processes by working directly with internal client business teams, and other Business Architects
- Document needed IT capabilities to support research pipeline and communicate these needs to development teams
- Validate and document completed IT capabilities
- Communicate with stakeholders about development progress
- Partnering with global research teams, partner organizations, and Business Architects to influence and design TO-BE global business processes
- Define and reengineer business processes, leveraging global standards, identify gaps where regional non-standard approaches are required, and lead efforts to overcome process gaps
- Create business process models that clearly illustrate how people, products, processes and data interoperate. The models will be consumable by decision makers and product development teams
- Develop solid, collaborative and sustainable relationships with Business stakeholders to identify and document Business capability needs and prioritization into business architecture deliverables (roadmaps etc.)
- Shape ideas and requirements to achieve optimal future value, rather than simply gathering requirements
- 5+ years IT experience in a related business or technical discipline
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience as a business analyst, with direct business facing relationships
- Self-starter, proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction to achieve results and develop effective relationships with both Business and IT teams
- Proven ability to inspire and influence others through strategic initiatives and innovative ways of working
- Strong ability to communicate to diverse teams
- Experience modeling business process using a variety of tools and techniques and documenting these processes in AS-IS and TO-BE state
- Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain collaborative and solid relationships with new and existing IT and business partners at all levels of the organization
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.