Charles E. Smith Life Community, a premier provider of sub-acute, dementia, long-term care, and independent and assisted living services is searching for an energetic self-starter to work as a Sales Coordinator for its independent living facilities.
Located on a 34-acre campus in suburban Rockville, MD, our system provides a continuum of care encompassing long-term care at the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, assisted living at Landow House, memory care assisted living at Cohen-Rosen house, independent living at Ring and Revitz House, and the Hirsh Health Center, an outpatient health clinic. With a rich history of over one hundred years of service to the community, we deliver quality services to over 1,000 residents each day.
The primary purpose of this consultative sales role is to generate and follow up with leads to promote and sell the community services of its assisted and, independent living to prospective residents and families in effort to maintain full occupancy for the system facilities.
• Provide timely and thorough response to new inquiries, as well as manage the follow up process for converting referrals into sales and admissions.
• Maintain knowledge of CESLC service and products to provide accurate and timely information for prospective referrals.
• Give appropriate tours to prospective residents and family members.
• Conduct informational interviews and coordinate applicant assessment including pro-application, admissions screening, financial requirements and necessary supporting documentation.
• Participate in marketing events as assigned.
• Meet and achieve sales performance goals quarterly and annually.
Charles E. Smith Life Communities offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, pension and flexible spending plans, various scholarships and tuition reimbursement. Submit resume and salary requirements to:
Charles E. Smith Life Communities
Attn: Chris Stamps
6121 Montrose Road, Rockville, MD 20852,
Fax: (301) 770-8511
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
Candidates must have, as a minimum, two years’ experience in building the census in a nursing care facility, senior housing entity or other related medical facility. A two-year or four-year college degree is preferred in marketing or social services. A proven track record in using CMR software to close sales, and the ability to leverage technology and interpersonal skills. The position will require evening and weekend hours.
Consolidated Media Reports