Skills and Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience developing enterprise-level, mission critical, database-driven software for medium and large application development projects. Full life cycle experience is required.
· Thorough understanding of software design and development including Java/J2EE platform, programming languages, Object oriented analysis and design, and application architecture and design.
· Must be focused on the delivery of customer value, in the form of executing software that meets the customer's needs.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas
· Must be able to work with a matrixed project or scrum team
· Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience. An MS, MSc or MBA would be an advantage.
Software Engineering Skills
· Minimum 5 years expert experience in
o Object Oriented Programming
o Object-Relational Mapping – Hibernate, Spring JPA
o Microservices, Domain-Driven Design, MVC and other design patterns
· Proficient in
o Data Modeling with Object Role Modeling (or other conceptual modeling method)
o software design and development with J2EE on Java Application Servers like Tomcat
o Spring and SpringBoot
o Jenkins and GitHub.
o MySQL and Amazon RDS
o YAML, XML and JSON
o Web Services – REST
o Browser-side development - Angular Framework and Angular CLI
o Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
o Eclipse or similar IDE
o Experience in AWS and DevOps highly preferred
o Experience in Drools and Camunda highly preferred
· Familiar with
o Gradle and Maven
o WF engines and BPMN
o Performance Profiling Tools
o Continuous Integration tools
Thanks & Regards;
Sr. Recruitment Executive
URL blocked - click to apply
D : 4085501250
Linkedin: URL blocked - click to apply
Use Programming Language