Dallas, but office will move to 183 and Valley View in Irving within a year
SUMMARY: Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing receipts and performing client account adjustments as needed.
Ensures all receivable payments are accounted for and applied accurately, timely and with proper authorization.
Responsible for continuous improvement and innovation in all accounts receivable functions.
Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, wires, echecks and credit card transactions
Creates employee accounts receivable billings and reconciles employee receivables monthly
Posts client NSF charges and credit card chargebacks to the general ledger
Manages credit card customer disputes
Posts manual PayPal payments and chargebacks to the general ledger
Maintains the manual PayPal report and sends the report to the shipping and customer records departments.
Assists with various customer receivable adjustments and payment applications as well as financial analysis
Perform account reconciliations and assist with month end closing
Engage management on any AR problems you encounter
Skills And Abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is highly preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and adjust to new situations quickly
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be extremely detail- oriented and have a positive attitude
- Must have a good mathematical background with an ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgement
Attention To Detail