JOB TITLE: HR Project Manager – Job Evaluations
LOCATION: Northbrook, IL 60062
DURATION: 9+ Months
Under the direction of the VP, Human Resources-Rewards, serve as job evaluation consultant and project manager in executing of a global job evaluation assessment project with a third party HR consulting partner.
Accountable for managing, monitoring and providing subject matter expertise for Company’s project activities including:
● Coordination of data collection and data interpretation,
● Review and feedback on job descriptions/organization data quality,
● Summary of existing and proposed job evaluations,
● Evaluation of job evaluation impacts,
● Evaluation of job evaluation process implementation considerations,
● Other project activities identified as the project progresses.
Works closely with Reward team, HR business partners, and consultants in completing project activities. Assists in understanding Company’s project requirements and clarifying consulting partner expectations.
Responsible for ensuring project meets objectives within agreed scope and timeframes. Identify and ensure mitigation of risks or conflicts that will jeopardize project completion.
Monitor and prepare reports to ensure work is progressing to plan. Communicate with key personnel vertically and horizontally both at the project team and cross release level to maximize the transparency of project issues, opportunities, and challenges in a timely and pro-active manner.
● Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree (master’s, doctorate) a plus.
● 10+ years of relevant job evaluation (preferably Hay Methodology) and compensation experience and proven project management experience in HR
● Proven history of successful project delivery including global project management experience.
● Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with senior level audiences.
● Excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).