To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Amy Cleghon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant/Account Executive
Posted 5 days ago
Account Executive – Outside B2B Sales Representative
Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation’s largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) providing Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Payroll, and Risk Management services on an outsourced basis. With annual revenue exceeding $6.2 billion, Oasis Outsourcing is a global leader in the PEO Industry.
We are currently hiring an Account Executive to join our Orlando, FL location!
The primary focus of the Account Executive is to generate activity, propose and close new business. Major contributions of the Account Executive will include: generating leads and first meetings, closing new business and ensuring retention of existing accounts.
Account Executive - What We Offer:
- Base Salary plus Commission opportunity – Highly Competitive Compensation
- Eligible for Health Insurance & 401K Plans 1st of the month following date of hire!
- Competitive Paid Time-Off Benefit
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Programs
- Exceptional Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Account Executive - Responsibilities:
- Generate leads, first meetings and proposals by networking, cold calling and developing relationships with good lead sources
- Work with District Manager to develop personalized targeting strategy and prospect lists
- Develop and nurture optimal IP relationships
- Work closely with inside sales and marketing to execute personal marketing campaigns and events as needed
- Solicit referrals from clients and other sources
- Develop and nurture personal network
- Understand prospect’s unique needs and clearly communicate how Oasis is uniquely able to address them
- Develop compelling proposals and responses to objections that lead to closed business
- Search for new opportunities with current clients
- Entering proposals, communicating with Underwriting
- Analyze client experience to identify additional needs or potential triggers that could lead to attrition
- Monitor delegated responsibility for implementation and client care
- Communicate frequently with clients to maximize client retention, referrals, references, and satisfaction
- Collaborate with Client Care to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction with Oasis products and services
- Receive coaching and mentoring from District Managers
- Coordinate with Inside Sales, IPs, and Business Development to develop targeted, high-quality leads and first meetings
- Work closely with Regional Operations and Underwriting as needed
Account Executive - Requirements:
- 1 - 5 years of Sales experience selling complex products and solutions in a high touch, consultative selling environment – PEO, HCM, Payroll or Benefits background a Plus
- Demonstrated "hunter" mentality for finding and closing new business.
- Ability to adroitly articulate value and close business
- Able to develop consultative relationships with clients and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in CRM