American Credit Acceptance in Forest Park, GA is seeking Servicing Specialists (Collections Specialists) for their team. No experience required - we will train!
Classes to start August 26th, September 30th and October 21st.
The entry level Servicing Specialist I will initiate customer contact through an automatic dialer and evaluate customers' financial situations. Professionally negotiates for full payment or creates terms for repayment. Will skip-trace to find and collect on delinquent accounts. May work on special projects, or be required to compose written documents and perform collateral analysis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Make 200-300 calls each day to our customers
· Uses a predictive dialer system to initiate customer contact
· Work with the customer to get their car payment made
· Use skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information
· Document information from various sources within the company’s computer systems
· Other duties as assigned
*Candidates moving through the process will be asked to apply online through our system.
· Excellent problem solver, with ability to prioritize
· Adept at navigating various computer applications
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Stable work history
· High School Diploma or GED; or at least 5 years of collections experience required.
· 4 years of college or equivalent preferred
· 1 year or more of collections, customer service, or sales experience
· Proven track record of successful collections or relevant experience a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday three days 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. and two days 10:00a.m. pm to 7:00p.m. pm with occasional weekends.
No travel is expected for this position.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)