Tax Credit Experienced Leasing Consultant/Leasing Agent/Leasing Professional
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced leasing professionals with tax credit or affordable housing experience for the Property Management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As a Leasing Agent, you are the first step in creating a sense of community for current and prospective residents. You are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and using your sales skills to convert property tours to leases. Consider this role as the first line of defense for the property manager. This position reports to the property manager and requires strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Answer the phone, maintain organized and proper filing systems, etc.
· Greet prospective residents and work with current residents to resolve concerns and submit service requests
· Tour the community & vacant apartment homes, knowledge of community floor plans
· Oversee and ensure the accurate completion of application and lease paperwork
· Adhere to marketing campaigns as-needed
· Assisting the Property Manager to ensure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
· 6 Months Multifamily Industry experience
· Knowledge/experience in Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Section 42, or other affordable housing programs preferred.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.