To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Kurtis Spahr
- Phone: 480-865-9735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Representative / Retail Sales / Retail Customer Service
The Valley Management Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now hiring ENTRY LEVEL Retail Representatives for full-time positions!
We are currently accepting applications for energetic individuals to contribute to our team's success in representing our Fortune 100 clients in retail locations across the valley.
Retail Representatives will receive hands-on Paid Training to ensure they have the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this fast-paced industry.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers and Advance to Management. All positions are entry level as we believe in promoting from within and encourage our team to work together to exceed client goals and improve individual skills through comprehensive leadership development programs.
We offer generous compensation packages including a Weekly Base Pay, Compounded Commissions, and Incentive Bonuses based on personal performance! We also offer frequent Non-Monetary Rewards such as fun team events, all-expense paid luxury vacations, tickets to sporting events and concerts and more!
The Valley Management Group also believes in Community Outreach and offers year-round opportunities for team members to give back through charitable events, donations, and volunteering.
To ensure both personal and professional growth, we offer flexible scheduling--perfect for college students who need to find balance with their coursework. Also enjoy major holidays off to spend with family and friends!
- Engaging customers face to face for in-store sales and marketing campaigns and promotional events
- Answering customer questions and inquiries regarding products and services
- Knowledgeable of all client portfolios and products and services available
- Setting and achieving personal goals to ensure continuous development
- Maintaining knowledge of current promotions and policies regarding payment, exchanges, and store security.
- Drive sales and profitability in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Establish and maintain brand loyalty through excellent customer experiences
**We do NOT Participate in Outside Sales / D2D, B2B, Call Centers / Telemarketing
**We do NOT offer any positions that pay 100% commission only
- At least 18 years of age
- Local applicants ONLY
- 2-4 year degree preferred
- 1-4 years of sales, retail, marketing, or customer service related experience preferred
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in either work or school
- Student mentality with desire to learn and develop one's skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to engage face to face and build rapport with a variety of personalities
- Be comfortable dealing with different product lines
- Be comfortable working within technology-related industries
- Have reliable transportation
*Please note: This is an Entry Level position, with the opportunity for growth and rapid advancement through our Management Training Program. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. Our company firmly believes in promotion from within, and regardless of past experience, we wish to to develop our leaders from Entry Level into management in order to preserve our team culture.
Apply now! The interview process has already begun!
If selected for consideration, you will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview at our office.
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone with degrees or experience in: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Psychology, Sports Marketing, Business Management / Administration, Advertising, Sales, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Development, Leadership, Team Leader, Sales Acquisition, Business to Consumer, Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Telecommunications, Retail, Customer Service, Brand Management, Customer Relations