Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
FWCI is seeking Solutions Specialist to assist sales and client retention efforts through excellent customer service through continuous efforts to improve the solutions offered, which includes, increased efficiency, improved experience for the customer or another factor. The position, under minimal supervision, reports to the Operations Director and does not supervise other employees. Check out our website, https://www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Assists insureds, agents and others in a manner that fosters enriched relationships with these customers and provides accurate solutions.
- Systematically reflects on what is working and how to achieve better results.
- Documents process and procedures, researches methodology, diagrams workflows and tracks projects.
- Analyzes and recommends changes in processes; tracks changes and maintains pre and post change documentation.
- Assists with general questions, payments, and inquiries regarding policies and the related commissions, ordering policy audits, tracking and communicating audit progress.
- Organization and filing policy documents and information.
- Assists with issuing refund and commission checks.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly journal entries by gathering claims details from third party administrators and various bank statements, and assembling the data for review by management.
- Assists with reconciliations for GAAP and STAT reporting.
- Assists with accounts payable processing and the monitoring of accounts receivables balances.
- Performs research and analysis with the Department of Insurance and Secretary of State to determine compliance for agent and agency appointments and licensing.
- Assists with monitoring ongoing compliance and filings.
- Two (2) years of related accounting, administrative and customer service experience.
- Two (2) years of active use of required technology in work environment (Visio, MS Office Suite, Access, Data Mapping, Call center software (ACD, IVR,CTI).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in accounting, finance, insurance, business, or closely related field. Years’ experience in closely related work may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, working in teams or independently.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), required.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Solutions Specialist Bilingual
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The FrankCrum family of businesses, what we call “A Family of Employer Solutions,” includes three operating companies: FrankCrum Staffing, FrankCrum (a Professional Employer Organization - PEO) and Frank Winston Crum Insurance.
View the full profile
It all started with staffing when Frank Crum, Jr. (now President and CEO of FrankCrum) and his father, Frank Crum, Sr., founded The Great American Temporary Service in 1981 to serve candidates and clients with clerical and light industrial positions. Growth continued in 1986 with the establishment of AmeriStaff, a Professional Employer Organization that offered workers’ compensation insurance, payroll and HR administration for small businesses.
Renamed FrankCrum in 2006, the PEO now offers a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers’ compensation insurance. In 2003, Frank Winston Crum Insurance was established to serve the insurance needs of the PEO clients and other organizations. Haley Crum, Frank’s daughter, is Executive Vice President of FrankCrum and President of FrankCrum Staffing. Matt Crum, his son, is President of Frank Winston Crum Insurance.
Over the years, Frank Winston Crum Insurance has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. The company also added a line of business, general liability insurance, and for the past several years, insurance policy sales are not limited to FrankCrum PEO clients. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value- added services. What hasn’t changed, though, is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – always to “Do the right things for the right reasons.”