• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
• Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
• Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
• Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise identified in the TO.
• Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified in the TO after graduation.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.