To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1919 Greene Street
Adel, IA 50003
- Phone: 515-993-4511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MGM Healthcare • Adel, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse Nurse Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse Minimum Qualifications:
- Licensed in the state of Iowa
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assist with providing patient care: record vital signs; discuss and record chief health concerns; perform tests; administer injections.
- Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; set-up referral contacts.
- Pull and prepare patient charts; answer phone; perform other general office duties as required.
- Maintain neatness of work area; stock patient rooms with supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full range of benefits available for full time employees.
For inquiries please contact:
1919 Green Street
Adel, IA 50003
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.