To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jonesboro, AR
- Joan Carrigan
- Phone: 815-467-8602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Control Coordinator and MRO Buyer
Crane Composites, Inc. • Jonesboro, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Position Summary: This is a hybrid position with responsibilities covering both inventory control and buyer functions. The Inventory Control role is responsible for adhering to daily business system transactional procedures. This position is also accountable for observing Crane Cycle Count policies: distributing cycle count schedules, reconciling results, and submitting final variances to CCI's Scheduling/Inventory Control Manager for approval to record cycle count outcomes. The MRO Buyer role is responsible for identifying the most appropriate supplier for the products, confirm all aspects of pricing, confirm all deliveries and maintain an inventory control database.Inventory Control Responsibilities:
- Distribute weekly cycle count sheets (RM and FG) to assigned associates.
· Identify items in error via the reconciliation process.
· Follow up with recounts, as necessary.
· Obtain approval for final variances from Scheduling / Inventory Control Manager.
· Once approval is received, update the Business system for inventory accuracy.
· Raise reoccurring cycle count variances to Scheduling / Inventory Control Manager.
- Process QA Hold inventory (RM and FG) transactions.
- Transacting customer returned inventory.
- Provide month-end reports as required.
- Coordinate yearly physical inventory activities directed by Inventory Analyst and Scheduling / Inventory Control Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the procurement of all indirect goods and services required for the efficient operation of the Jonesboro facility.
- Assist Indirect Sourcing Manager with the implementation of CraneCo sponsored indirect supply programs.
- Data entry of purchase orders pertaining to Maintenance Repair & Operating (MRO) purchases into the business system, printing, distributing documents and obtaining confirmations.
- Follow up with Suppliers for resolution to problems.
- Maintain proper documentation and control for all P-card purchasing activities.
- Balance Purchase Order (P-card) statements at month-end.
- Monthly reconciliation of waste management pick-ups.
- Manage VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) Suppliers of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Maintenance Repair & Operating (MRO) items.
- Oversee multiple Kanban systems:
· Two-bin Kanban system
· Min / Max Kanban system
- Regularly reevaluate reorder points, order size, and pricing.
- Seek alternate or second source suppliers.
- Evaluate processes and identify non-value-added steps for efficiency improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in business or technical field or equivalent work experience required.
- CPIM certification (APICS) desired.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in MRP replenishment systems is desired.
- Prior experience in lean concepts and Kanban systems is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills required, along with the ability to make timely, data driven decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results in a cross functional team environment.