To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Keerti Mishra
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Analyst
Integrated Resources, Inc • Franklin Lakes, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Position:- Quality Control Analyst I
Location:- St. Paul , MN
Duration:- 8 Months (High Chance of Extension )
- This role is designed to be split between lab duties and autoclave sterilization requalification’s, the sterilization portion.
- The candidate should be interested in microbiology, this job is not heavy on chemistry or analytical methods.
- Option for role to be extended or going perm: Currently budgeted for 1 year, project is planned through 2020 so extension is likely.
- Hours: 7:30am to 3:30pm (some flexibility)
· Conduct critical biological, chemical and physical analyses such as raw materials, initial, in-process and final products, and samples collected from environmental monitoring programs at manufacturing facilities, etc.
· Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data (such as LIMS system). Perform assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of biology and chemistry principles.
· Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
· May perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required. May perform other duties as assigned
· Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
· Write exception documents.
· Participate in functional efforts involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
· Perform laboratory and manufacturing audits as required. Audit and update, as required, plant SOPs.
· 1-2 years of professional experience in a lab (internships included).
· Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or related scientific field.
· Broad knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and consumables.
· Familiarity with major laboratory supply brands, both internal and external to the company.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products (proficiency with Excel) and an ability to quickly grasp new software tools.
· Computer literate. Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have high reading comprehension skills.
· Must have an understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
· Must be able to navigate, conduct searches, and fill on line forms on Personal Computer for the purposes of training, performance management, and self-service applications.
· Must have the ability to navigate electronic mail systems and intranet for communication purposes.
· Knowledge of basic laboratory and pharmaceutical production equipment including but not limited to :- autoclaves, process tanks, incubators, analytical equipment, and CIP/SIP systems.
· Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
Education and/or Experience: Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily. Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, or Biological Sciences with Analytical Chemistry or Laboratory coursework with 0-2 years’ experience. Appropriate additional certifications may be required pursuant to state or federal regulatory requirements