To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
18138 Rowland Street
Industry, CA 91748
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Coordinator
Axiomtek • Industry, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Coordinator will play a key role in facilitating smooth communication between technicians, customers, and team leaders through data entry and logistics. This position is responsible for receiving returns for repair, distribution of returns to technicians, updating repair records, and preparing repaired products for shipping.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects incoming RMA related packages and distributes accordingly to technicians.
- Prioritizes RMA cases by different levels of urgency.
- Transcribes and transfer repair information from repair technicians into database.
- Keeps records on RMA repair efficiency for each technician.
- Generates RMA Authorization numbers for customers as required.
- Prepares and processes necessary documents and items for RMA shipping.
- Assists in notification of customer on repair progress.
- Reviews current processes on a regular basis and implement new processes as required
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High school or proven related experience desired
- 1+ years of experience in data entry, customer service, and/or logistics
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Internet, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in fast-paced environment with changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Ability to make informed decisions based on limited information.
- Some technical knowledge of embedded computing and willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs).