To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
355 North Wilmot Road
Tucson, AZ 85711
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Curahealth Hospitals • Tucson, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
As a CNA, you will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. This involves performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and/or moving patients.
- Answering patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
- Providing physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities
- Recording vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Observing or examining patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine
Our staff represents every major Acute Care subspecialty. We achieve at the highest level. We have vision, we are relentless and we have determination. We could pursue our life’s work at any hospital, yet we all chose Curahealth Hospitals. You can too! Join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. At Curahealth Hospitals, diversity isn’t simply a word used to describe the varied faces you meet in our halls. Diversity describes what we believe in. Our hospital has made a promise to not only acknowledge, but foster and celebrate the diversity of our patients, families, visitors, staff and physicians. Why? Because being an inclusive and welcoming organization makes us better suited to take care of those who need our help than most. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, should contact Human Resources at 972-414-CURA (2872) to request any reasonable accommodation.
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing assistant
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills