To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10805 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37934
- Phone: 8657772150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Snelling • Knoxville, TN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Snelling Healthcare is seeking multiple energetic team players to join a healthcare clinic as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Knoxville area.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be responsible for:
• Effectively assessing patients
• Obtaining patient histories
• Maintaining patient flow as well as physician flow,
• Following appropriate procedure(s) accordingly
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will have:
• MINIMUM 2 years' experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a hospital or physician office setting
• Experience with: Medication distribution, Patient assessment, Electronic charting
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Addresses problems/concerns of patient care as they arise
• Ability to adhere to all HIPAA regulations, and maintain client and patient confidentiality
• Possess a current LPN license in the state of Tennessee
• Be a graduate of an accredited LPN program
• An ultra-professional and friendly appearance and attitude, with outstanding compassion