Local, well established CPA firm in North Fresno is currently seeking a CPA - Tax Accountant to join their team. They are a full-service Certified Public Accounting firm serving the Fresno, Clovis and surrounding areas. The firm services a diversified clientele and offers a challenging and broad spectrum of work.
This full-time position requires an energetic self-starter who is a highly motivated, hands-on team player. Your job assignments will include business, individual, estate and trust income tax preparation, auditing, planning and compliance services as well as accounting, general ledger analysis, preparation of financial statements and reviewing the work of others.
- CPA license or pending license is required
- Minimum of 4 years recent public accounting experience, 6+ years preferred
- Ability to professionally lead tax and accounting engagements to prepare tax returns and financial statements
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Lacerte, QuickBooks and Excel software is a plus
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including 100% paid employee coverage for medical, dental and vision and a professional, friendly office environment with an ideal work/life balance.