SENIOR MANAGER, SALES OPERATIONS
G lobal healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
The Sr. Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible for all sales operational activities, including forecasting, build and implement sales reports and analytics, build incentive compensation programs, sales force structuring, sizing, targeting and deployment, business systems and data management. Prepares and summarizes sales analysis to identify key trends and identify opportunities to maximize sales force effectiveness. Maintains sales analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) tools for the sales team and management. Supports regional business directors and key account managers and collaborates with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive leader who manages workload and deadline requirements; prioritizes and allocates resources.
- Builds and provides geographical sales analysis, including: trend analysis, strategic planning, regional data, product rankings, market segmentation, call analysis and other miscellaneous sales reports.
- Applies strategic and competitive market intelligence within department analytics and collaborates with Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Medical Affairs and Market Access to align forecast with sales targets.
- Provide strategic and visionary recommendations; review the analysis and business drivers based on competitive trends and contract award drivers.
- Builds and analyzes focused programs for the sales team, including special recognition programs.
- Build field incentive compensation program and monitor and track field force impact on IC and adherence to call plan through updated reporting.
- Develops analytical tools for the sales team, and responsible for upkeep of sales reports.
- Analyzes territory trends such as customer type, customer calls, GPO contracts, and sales results in order to maximize sales force effectiveness.
- Assist in training new field-based employees on applicable sales reporting tools and territory management practices.
- Communicates findings, trend analyses and recommendations verbally and in writing to management and other stakeholders.
- Develops and manages reporting templates and dashboards used to analyze and interpret sales data.
- Ensure data quality of all outgoing reports and analyses.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop or enhance tools to assist in the work deliverables.
- Evaluate financial results of relevant business areas in Sales and Marketing. Identify and analyze appropriate market/product trends and provide summary reports of monthly KPI’s to sales leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be analytical, collaborative, have excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize projects.
- Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience, including 3 years of demonstrated success/leadership in pharmaceutical/biotech sales operations and sales analytic experience with supporting a field sales organization.
- Minimum of 2 years oncology and biosimilar experience preferred.
- Managing a CRM, in particular, any experience with Veeva
Customer Relationship Management