International Tax Manager
We are currently recruiting for a key position in the Tax Group - International Tax Manager for our affiliate, top-rated CPA firm. This a is a great opportunity to be a part of a niche group, have access to board learning opportunities.
International Tax Senior:
- Plus bonus + Full benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Office closes from Christmas Eve until after New Year's Day + 25 days PTO
- Great opportunity for growth & promotion
What to expect during an interview:
- Meet with Ex-Big 4 (Partners, Managers & Senior Auditors) who made the transition and have found true happiness in their career.
Summary of Responsibilities for International Tax Manager:
The international Tax Manager is responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete, and timely preparation of US international tax related compliance and consulting engagement. The international Tax Manager should be able to manage certain international tax compliance engagements independently as well as collaborate with general tax team members to supervise the international tax compliance section.
Essential Functions of International Tax Manager:
- Supervise and review US international tax related forms, such as Form 5471, 8865, 8858, FBAR, 1120-F, 5472.
- Supervise and Review calculation and compliance regarding Transition tax under Sec. 965.
- Supervise and review the compliance of Streamlined Procedure.
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all tax staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness.
- Works to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in recruiting, performance evaluations, developing training aids, and acting as an instructor in professional development programs.
- Assumes responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns through the tax preparation system to assure accurate, complete and timely preparation and delivery of all clients’ tax returns.
- Possesses a complete knowledge of the firm’s philosophy and its opinions on tax matters.
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the business climate.
- Participates in firm’s practice development efforts through involvement w/ referral sources, community and industry activities.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities of International Tax Senior:
- 5+ years of experience preparing or reviewing US international tax related compliance engagements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including proven experience liaising with clients.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and use good judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related equivalent, as well as CPA certification.
- Masters of Science degree in Taxation or a J.D. highly preferred for Tax Management Position.
Rachel Aladdin, Director of Executive Recruiting
URL blocked - click to apply
Website: URL blocked - click to apply