Entry Level Sales Representative | Full Time / Sports-Minded Candidates Wanted!
Entry Level Sales Representative position with James Marketing Consultants, Inc. ~ Indianapolis
* This is for an entry level sales position
* Must be living in or relocating to Indianapolis within 2 weeks of application
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
James Marketing Consultants, Inc. is now hiring for a full-time, entry level position as an Entry Level Sales Representative in our sales and marketing department.
James Marketing Consultants, Inc. prides itself in our ability to train entry level professionals in the following areas:
- building brand awareness
- face to face communication
- sales presentations
- building impulse
- relationship building
- sales and marketing concepts
- account management
- customer service and customer acquisition
We concentrate on bringing our high profile clients valuable new customers. Sales are at the core of every single company which provides undeniable growth and development. It is our goal to help our clients hit their sales and marketing targets. Hitting these goals offers more room for advancement within our firm. At the core of James Marketing Consultants, we focus our efforts on helping our employees grow and development. This creates a win-win situation for everyone!
- 0-5 years customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional image
- Ability to work full-time
- Team Player; Sports-Minded
- Optimistic attitude and down for whatever!
- Competitive pay
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations Bahamas, Punta Cana, and throughout the US
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications. We have a three step interview process. Our first interview is a short face to face with our hiring manager in our office. We then follow that up with a second and final round interview.