(Agile1) IT Solutions Engineer, Expert
3+ Month Contract
**Non-locals are fine, though for opportunity to hire (Contract-to-hire), Client is restricted to CA, TX, CO, AZ and DC
- AWS Experience,
- ICD using cloud-native pipeline tools,
- level of autonomous work, Azure experience is a bonus.
**Client laptop will be provided
**Personal phone will be required. With prior approval, workers can submit a set amount for phone/internet expense.
Experienced cloud platform professional to work in a fast-paced and dynamic cloud engineering team. The successful candidate will facilitate client's business vision by improving infrastructure and platforms that all client employees use to design, collaborate and build great customer experiences; accelerate the transformation of cloud services to public and private cloud-based platforms and services; provide cloud leadership for those involved in the design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, support, and operations of client s systems infrastructure.
A critical part of how we operate is to apply design thinking, innovate, and work collaboratively using agile development practices. Through these principles, we work as product teams to help deliver valuable cloud products to our business partners.
• Designs, builds and implements highly complex cloud products and services
• Provides expert level support in analyzing, diagnosing and resolving the most complex technical problems across all support areas.
• Manages complex continuous build, test integration and deployment of platforms and pipelines
• Configures, manages and troubleshoots complex systems of scale (cloud, virtualization, distributed networks, etc.)
• Develops critical new tools and infrastructure with strong focus on Cloud-based services and technology
• Develops tools, scripts and frameworks of moderate complexity that drive efficiency in automation, monitoring and management of large-scale environments
• Implements continuous delivery and full-stack operations communities of practices across the Cloud COE
• Leads large project teams on large scale efforts
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in cloud technologies
• Master’s degree in business administration/engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies
• Experience with test-driven development frameworks for application and infrastructure code
• Experience in building large distributed systems
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform
• Experience and fluent in the following areas: Sys admin in OS platforms (Linux/Unix, Windows); firm grasp of networking fundamentals such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP
• Experience in supporting highly available applications
• AWS Associate Certification, or equivalent Cloud platform certification
• Multiple AWS Associate Certifications or equivalent Cloud platform certifications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
• Advanced knowledge of Cloud computing technologies; expert knowledge in certain cloud knowledge domains
• Competency in planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
• Knowledge of Agile software development principles, values, concepts, methods, best practices, and techniques as needed to perform at the job level
• Ability to innovate and adopt new approaches, technologies and solutions working with various subject matter experts and leaders
• Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively with officers and with leaders inside and outside of the department and line of business
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Continuous Delivery
- Operating Systems