Our client is a full service Insurance Brokerage Firm providing competitive Employee Benefits and Commercial Insurance solutions to their customers on a local & national level. This is an Immediate Need Full-Time Direct Hire position with Full Benefits Package including Additional Perks.
100% REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION, BUT MUST LIVE IN CHICAGOLAND AREA
- There will be some client service contact with insureds
- Use Excel doing spreadsheets for Group Health and Life quotes
- Handle Smaller Groups of 10-75 lives
- Good written & verbal skills
- Handle service & renewals for 100+ Groups
REQUIREMENTS OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER (INSURANCE INDUSTRY):
- 2-7 years of Employee Benefits Experience with an Independent Insurance Agency
- Active Life & Health Producer's License
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets filling out templates for quotes
- Experience with handling day-to-day servicing needs of new and existing Employee Benefits accounts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
RELATED TERMS: Employee Benefits, Benefits Account Manager, Life & Health, Group Health, Group Life, Life & Health Insurance, Benefits Insurance, Insurance Account Manager, Employee Benefits Account Manager
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. at
for Immediate and Confidential
consideration. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available opportunities.
For over 72 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
- Account Management
- Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance