VOSS Automotive, a leading global supplier to on-highway and off-road OEMs in the design and manufacture of Diesel Exhaust Fluid Lines, Coolant Lines, Air Suspension Lines and Fittings, Fuel Lines and Fittings and Quick Connect and Accessories, is expanding its workforce and has the following new position open at its North American Headquarters.
Title: Accounting Assistant
Reports to: Accounting Manager
The Accounting Assistant will support the Accounting Department by performing the following duties:
· Track vendor invoices for customer-owned tooling.
· Post cash to system.
· Assist with reconciling customer accounts which includes the creation of credit memos.
· Provide proof of delivery and collection calls.
· Submit customer invoices via email or online portals and provide customer statements upon request.
· Scan invoices (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable).
· Print Accounts Payable invoices which have been received via email.
· Prepare Accounts Payable invoices for system input.
· Review expense reports.
· Cross-train for Accounts Receivable and Account Payable duties.
· Assist the Accounting Manager by tracking expenses, entering journal entries into the system, and other tasks as assigned.
· Contribute to the achievement of quality/management objectives by ensuring that company policies, procedures, and processes are followed.
· Associate's degree (AA/AS); three years' experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
· SAP experience preferred.
· MS Office skills required.
· Ability to work closely with multiple departments.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization as well as with customers and vendors.
It’s a very exciting time right now at VOSS as we were recently awarded one of Indiana's Best Employers for the fifth year in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary, 100% employer paid benefit premiums, generous 401K, on-site fitness center and other comprehensive benefits.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work