Must Be a Great People Person!
As a Restaurant Leader/Shift Leader at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Associates must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
*We promote 90% from within our organization*
At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. It's what we do best. And for like-minded individuals who are ready to surround themselves with fresh food and great people, work has never felt so friendly.
Panera Bread seeks managers with 2+ years of restaurant management experience. If you are wanting the experience and also a way to grow professionally into Leadership, Panera is your answer!
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
- Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
At Panera Bread, our Associates' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards-they're thanks for all you do as part of our family.
- Incentive plan potential
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- *100% Clean Food Ingredients
- *Team Tip Sharing at the Associate/Baker/Delivery Driver levels
Must have 2+ years restaurant management experience
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality