The Business Coordinator manages portions of a project or small projects that impact a functional area of the company. Understands how these project milestones impact success of larger project and plans accordingly. Coordinates contracts, tracks adherence to contract statements of work and service level agreements. Additionally, this person will maintain contracts with vendor and others to ensure payments, budget and other elements of relationship with vendor are met including ensuring vendor delegation tools are completed for accreditation tracking. Other duties include maintenance of day-to-day contact with vendors to support resolution of issues, proactive identification of breaks in process and technology to prevent future issues, coordination of the efforts of all team members to increase the effectiveness of the vendor agreement and the team relationship. The incumbent will perform work under general supervision.
· Prepares, analyzes, evaluates, claims policies and procedures, and reports on projects within their preview.
· Conducts research and analysis and reports possible solutions back to manager.
· Assists division management in forecasting activities and building strategies for process improvements.
· Ensures data integrity by identifying trends and making recommendations on optimizing all systems at GEHA to fulfill those goals.
· Proactively identifies breaks in process and technology to prevent future issues.
· Subject Matter Expert and primary contact for the business.
Requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field. Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
· Requires 3 years relevant work experience with claims systems with an emphasis in dental.
· Requires effective verbal communication skills to respond to adjusters, members, providers, and other areas within GEHA.
· Requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.