To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Phone: 3039576919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EPCM Resource Management Solutions • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Project Accountant is responsible to the jobsite team and the Project Manager to ensure that Company policies and procedures are followed with respect to day-to-day accounting functions at the jobsite. Especially significant matters include the evaluation of, and monitoring of subcontractor financial requirement related to the performance of their subcontractor and monthly payment application.
The Project Accountant shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
▪ Collect Field Staff time sheets daily and reconcile to daily reports
▪ Prepare daily reconciliations cost to billing analysis and follow-up an resolve reconciling items
▪ Review, code and approve A/P Invoices
▪ Provide Project Manager with cost information and job cost reports
▪ Track all costs associated with each construction project
▪ Track equipment utilization
▪ All other duties as assigned by management
▪ Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
▪ High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Must be capable of managing multiple tasks under time constraints
▪ Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
▪ Must be a team player and create a positive environment
▪ Must be a self-starter and problem solver
▪ Must have the ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients and others
▪ Proficient with MS Office
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
▪ Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in the construction industry
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and bend, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and
ability to adjust focus.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee performs the essential functions of this job indoors, the noise level in the indoor work
environment is usually moderate. The employee must be willing to work out of doors in all weather
conditions with exposure to potentially hazardous conditions, uneven surfaces and potentially loud to
moderate noise levels.