▪ Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
▪ High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Must be capable of managing multiple tasks under time constraints
▪ Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
▪ Must be a team player and create a positive environment
▪ Must be a self-starter and problem solver
▪ Must have the ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients and others
▪ Proficient with MS Office
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
▪ Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in the construction industry
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and bend, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and
ability to adjust focus.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee performs the essential functions of this job indoors, the noise level in the indoor work
environment is usually moderate. The employee must be willing to work out of doors in all weather
conditions with exposure to potentially hazardous conditions, uneven surfaces and potentially loud to
moderate noise levels.