To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8425 Woodfield Crossing Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Anthony Virga
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Skillstorm • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Successful Recruiter Will:
- Source and recruit qualified IT professionals utilizing various tools, such as internal databases, social media, advanced internet search, referral networks, networking opportunities, internet job boards, etc.
- Maintain communications with prospective/working consultants to ensure customer satisfaction and develop business relationships
- Work efficiently with technical sourcing teams, developing best win-strategies to accomplish fulfillment goals
- Learn technology concepts quickly, relate directly to client needs and use as a template for sourcing or recruiting the perfect consultant match
- Develop themselves and others in an ever-changing technological environment
- Be self-motivated to learn and improve on a daily basis, have strong internal drive for achievement and success
- Provide industry best client service in a sales oriented business development setting
- Perform administrative duties including resume formatting for client presentation, scheduling of interviews, closing of candidate and job offer negotiations including terms of employment
- Exercise discretion and use independent judgement when consulting with clients and consultants on sensitive matters including disciplinary action of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in technical recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; Desire to advance within a business development career track including sales, management or operations
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment, have a winning outlook and drive
- Exceptional business communication and active listening skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, a desire to self-drive career development objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit toward leadership, ownership and advancement