• They have a very tenured team that has been there from the start of the company, they are looking to add a Part-Time Full Charge Bookkeeper that will help the company continue to grow.
• Be a big fish in a small pond- As the Full Charge Bookkeeper you get to wear several hats.
• They are big advocates of a family feel atmosphere. Hosting several team building activities and office lunches for the staff.
What the Part-Time Bookkeeper will do…
• The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
• Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
• As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible or transferring information from one spreadsheet into another system.
• Reconciling and making sure both systems tie out.
• The Bookkeeper will compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
• Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
• Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
• Generate monthly statements to customers.
• Bookkeeper will complete records to or though trial balance.
What the company needs in a Part-Time Bookkeeper:
• 2 years of Bookkeeping experience
• Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong computer skills required including file and data management
• Aggressive and creative Bookkeeper that can bring ideas to the table
Perks of the Bookkeeper role:
• Be able to make an impact on the company in your role!
• Team-oriented culture with a laid back atmosphere
• Work/life balance – Enjoy your weekends!