To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ 07004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CONFIDENTIAL • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you an appointment-setting closer? The idealBDC Internet Sales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses CRM software and the Internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The BDC Internet Sales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, and will become knowledgeable of inventory, as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to Internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in call center environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures
We offer Salary PLUS Commission along with competitive Benefits Package. For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume.