Creating value. Personal growth. Delivering Excellence. Innovation. These are core values that every Infogain employee takes to heart. Enjoy challenging and rewarding opportunities with our Fortune 500 clients. We are a fast-growing company offering career growth, autonomy and freedom to innovate, and the opportunity to work in an open environment in which your voice counts.
Infogain is seeking a Sales & Marketing Project Manager that will manage a field and partner facing program.
Duties include :
- Day to day running of program and tracking/monitoring progress with key stakeholders
- Measuring performance against set program goals
- Flagging any anomalies or bottlenecks
- Liaise with field and partner representatives to ensure proper execution and spend management
- Program reporting and update
Keywords: Sales, marketing, One Commercial Partner, OCP, Microsoft Partner Network, Go-To-Market, channel management, ISV, systems integrators, strategic planning, marketing, promotional strategy, marketing strategy, Azure, cloud, sales partner enablement, product launches, strategic partner, Microsoft, event marketing, product awareness
- Experience within Microsoft partner ecosystem, Microsoft OCP, One Commercial Partner
- Knowledgeable of sales and marketing program execution at Microsoft and previous experience managing complex projects involving field and partner
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with key business leaders