To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Endicott, NY 13760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aides Part Time, Days and Evenings
United Health Services • Endicott, NY
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
United Health Services (UHS), the leading integrated healthcare system in New York’s Southern Tier region, has an exciting career opportunities available for Home Health Aides at our UHS Senior Living at Ideal in Endicott, NY.
UHS Senior Living at Ideal has been nationally recognized as an assisted living facility with awards for excellence in customer service, practice and quality.
In this role, you will provide personal care and expanded scope of task activities to patients, under the direction of the Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) Registered Nurses. You will also provide rehabilitative exercises under the supervision of Rehabilitation Therapists.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Experience as a certified Home Health Aide desirable.
· Completion of NYSDHD approved training program for certified Home Health Aide.
· Driver’s license preferred.
Advantages of being an Ideal Home Health Aide
· Paid travel time
· Mileage reimbursement
· All training costs fully paid
· Paid while training
· Experienced support staff available to meet your needs
· Consistently scheduled hours
· Benefits, including paid time off
· Pay based on experience
· Opportunities available for Certified HHA's, Community HHA, Assisted Living Program, & Adult Care Program
Join United Health Services— a not-for-profit healthcare system serving more than 500,000 people in New York’s Southern Tier region. Join an integrated staff that features more than 500 physicians and providers who work together serving patients across 60 locations, including four hospitals, three walk-in clinics and 25 primary care centers, as well as home care and senior living facilities.
United Health Services commitment to quality care has led to the following recognitions:
· The American Heart Association’s 2018 “Get With The Guidelines® - Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.”
· “Best Hospital for Joint Replacement” from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
· 2016 “Top 500 Home Care Elite Recognition” honoring our care for patients in their own homes.
· Certification of UHS Wilson Medical Center as a level II trauma center by the American College of Surgeons’ Committee on Trauma.
To learn more or to apply for a Home Health Aide position, please visit .
United Health Services, Inc. and the members of the UHS System neither are affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed nor approved by, nor otherwise associated with, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS), UHS of Delaware, Inc. nor their affiliates, which can be found at .