To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkridge, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources - Payroll Coordinator: GREAT CULTURE!
Creative Financial Staffing • Elkridge, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading service organization in the manufacturing market and looking to add a Human Resource -Payroll Coordinator. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. As well as visibility throughout the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES - PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Maintain I-9, tax, benefits and other on-boarding documentation.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Work on additional financial reporting and discuss with leadership.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE HUMAN RESOURCES - PAYROLL POSITION:
- Relevant experience in payroll and human resources
- Experience with QuickBooks and PayCom is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with various departments within the organization
Keywords: payroll, payroll processing, ADP, accounting, office manager, bookkeeper, human resources