To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15 North Drive Southeast
Marietta, GA 30102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tru Green • Marietta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives who receive inbound and places outbound calls to sell or upsell new and existing customers by assessing their needs and suggesting or offering alternative products or services. These positions include a competitive hourly rate of pay plus commission and company benefits with 401K options after 90 days of employment.
1. Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
2. Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or customers in order to provide complete information and assistance to TruGreen customer/leads.
3. Identify needs of customer and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the customer need in order to generate revenue.
4. Promote products and/or services
5. Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
6. Successful completion of a 2 week training course after hire date.
7. Generates sales of residential lawn care services to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound contacts via telephone and/or digital channels in support of targeted marketing campaigns
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
• Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
• Data Entry Skills with computer
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Sales, telemarketing, and or call center experience strongly preferred
SALES / MILITARY / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING/ CALL CENTER / MANAGEMENT / COLLEGE STUDENT /BARTENDER / ATHLETES / RESTAURANT BUSINESS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Sit, stand and walk
· Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
· Speak and hear
· Use close vision abilities
· Lift or move up to 25 lbs
· Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate