1st Shift CDL Driver - Class A
Location: Start/End in Tulsa!
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Plus OT)
Our Truck Drivers are responsible for safely delivering our products to our customer on-time while representing Caraustar in a professional manner.
This position will require the truck driver to:
- Inspect, report defects and maintain transport equipment;
- Plan logistics to insure on-time delivery; Hours will vary;
- Obey all applicable traffic and freight-carrier regulations and laws;
- Meet performance expectations;
- Assist in loading / unloading;
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor;
- Relocate trailer assets at our facility; and
- Maintain a safe work record.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years' of Class A driving experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Positive & Professional Demeanor
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
- Have a Stable Work History, Outstanding Attendance, Safety Record
- Be a motivated self-starter who is focused on safety first
- Be detail-oriented
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL with proper endorsements or equivalent experience.
- Clean MVR for at least 3 years
- Accident Free Record
Attention To Detail